You have knowledge of the lifestyle, parents, pets, and others. You want to share them, toptipsforher.com is where to start.
We welcome submissions of newsworthy and informational content about all things related to Pets, Cooking, Parenting, Beauty, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Fitness, Gardening, Sweing …
What we are looking for?
- Send me the URL you want to link back in the email request to guest post. I need to reviews your site first.
- We do not accept insert link
- Articles should have a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Content should be original, special and haven’t published anywhere before.
- Articles must be hunting-related, interesting, preferably with images and/or video
- Must have Meta description less than 156 characters and focus keyword
Note: We keep the power to edit your guest post, insert links…
Sample for guest post:
#1. Sample for general or informative guest post:
- Can Cats Eat Cashews? Are They Toxic? (All You Need To Know)
- How Much Do Pitbulls Cost? The Ultimate Pitbull Guide
- Do Bettas Need a Filter? (Filter Or No Filter; What Is The Best?)
- Can Guinea Pigs Eat Grapes and How to Feed?
- How Much Do Huskies Cost? Everything You Need To Know Before Buying One
- Coronavirus – What Is It and What You Need to Know About It?
- Can Dogs Eat Beef Liver? How to Feed Liver to Dogs?
- Can Rabbits Eat Celery? Is It Safe for Rabbits? (What They Need)
#2. Sample for reviews products:
- The Best Dandelion Killer – Most Reliable to Get Rid of Weeds
- The Best Cheap Sewing Machines That Are the Most Affordable
- Singer 7258 vs Brother CS6000i – What is the Best for Sewing and Quilting?
- Best Brush for Golden Retriever and Pitbull
- Victor Dog Food Review – One of the Best Dog Food Brands
- Best Dog Food to Gain Weight and Maltese
- Best Dog Food for Picky Eaters That Is the Most Appetizing
- The Best Shampoo for Pitbulls-for Safe, Gentle Bathing
How to Submit:
If you would like to write for us, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Follow our Soccial Network: