You have knowledge of the lifestyle, parents, pets, and others. You want to share them, toptipsforher.com is where to start.
What we are looking for?
- Send me the URL you want to link back in the email request to guest post. I need to reviews your site first.
- We do not accept insert link
- Articles should have a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Content should be original, special and haven’t published anywhere before.
- Articles must be hunting-related, interesting, preferably with images and/or video
- Must have Meta description less than 156 characters and focus keyword
Note: We keep the power to edit your guest post, insert links…
Sample for guest post:
#1. Sample for general or informative guest post:
- Can Cats Eat Cashews? Are They Toxic? (All You Need To Know)
- How Much Do Pitbulls Cost? The Ultimate Pitbull Guide
- Do Bettas Need a Filter? (Filter Or No Filter; What Is The Best?)
- Can Guinea Pigs Eat Grapes and How to Feed?
- How Much Do Huskies Cost? Everything You Need To Know Before Buying One
- Coronavirus – What Is It and What You Need to Know About It?
- Can Dogs Eat Beef Liver? How to Feed Liver to Dogs?
- Can Rabbits Eat Celery? Is It Safe for Rabbits? (What They Need)
#2. Sample for reviews products:
- The Best Dandelion Killer – Most Reliable to Get Rid of Weeds
- The Best Cheap Sewing Machines That Are the Most Affordable
- Singer 7258 vs Brother CS6000i – What is the Best for Sewing and Quilting?
- Best Brush for Golden Retriever and Pitbull
- Victor Dog Food Review – One of the Best Dog Food Brands
- Best Dog Food to Gain Weight and Maltese
- Best Dog Food for Picky Eaters That Is the Most Appetizing
- The Best Shampoo for Pitbulls-for Safe, Gentle Bathing
How to Submit:
If you would like to write for us, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Follow our Soccial Network: